We first went on ncl encire when it was brand new and had a great time pre covid. Post covid we went on the escape and was less than thrilled.  The food was mediocre. The bars were not open all the time like on the encore. I don't think they had enough staff.  The itinerary was changed. They only had 1 pool area. I left some of my clothes in my state room in the drawer under the couch and I reported it to them the next day but for some reason they were not found and I was not offered compensation or even an explanation as to why. They weren't lost I told them where they were. So I'm out about 300 in clothes.  I was not able to talk to any one who could tell me anything.  Very frustrating.  Not a fan any more.  

• Thanks 1

@Deanna Dennehy Staffing shortages on all cruise lines, particularly NCL have been so frustrating! It seems Norwegian Cruise Line is changing its itineraries left and right. Cruise guests are less than thrilled, like yourself. The cruise line's customer service has also been subpar recently. You aren't the only loyal cruise guest with a bit of frustration with the cruise line. Norwegian Cruise Line has been overall just sheerly disappointing its guests recently, and I really hope NCL changes this pattern.