Paper new letter

I am for the daily paper as well. I am not a fan of using an app.  I don’t like scanning for menu or looking for activities. It was fun when we all gathered with our heads together to pick what we wanted to do that day. You walk around the ship and everybody is buried in their phone.  Not a lot of passenger interaction at the dinner table either. Not that they should get rid of the app, I do like being able to contact others in our party when we can’t find them (you know how kids are) I work on computers 7 days a week, a cruise is my escape.  And besides, I don’t always have a pocket to carry my phone in!

• Like 1

@Helena I do too! Do you think that anything will be revamped on it as it makes its comeback? @Sue Holland

@Deloris SinkoI like the idea of flipping through the Fun Times newsletter at your convenience and marking it up. I agree about leaving the phone and electronic devices behind on vacation. It's just a break from the technological world we live in today. 

@Joyce Geraci That's the way to go! It seems like other cruisers feel the same way too.