Dinner Menus

I recently  cruised on Carnival Pride with two if my friends. I was told prior to the cruise they did not have menus for dinner . But in fact they do still have menus ,you just need to request one. I was the only one that carried my phone with me on the cruise, as my cabinmates did not want to be bothered having to use their phone  for everything . Please look into again giving menus out at dinner . It adds to the overall dining experience  .

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

@Millie Thanks for sharing your experience! I also always request a paper menu when possible. The dining staff usually have them on hand for guests who explicitly request. I don't even enjoy playing with my phone at the dinner table. It's not very courteous to the guests I'm dining with either! It's also probably one of the most germ infested objects I own.

@Sherry Bischof I'm so glad you discovered this while on your recent Carnival Pride cruise. It makes the dining experience so much better when you can casually browse though a physical menu at your leisure. What did you think of cruising onboard Carnival Pride? I have been on several Carnival Cruise Line ships, but I haven't cruised onboard this ship before.