Cruise Hive Boards

MSC Seascape

I will be cruising MSC Seascape in August, and I chose not to book with the drink package included incentive. Apparently, if I book the drink package now I save 15% per day. Are there any other good drink package incentives onboard, better than this pre-board incentive? I was thinking to book the Easy Package, that only provides the basics at a more reasonable price. 

• Replies 4
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You should have got your drink package while you had the chance! MSC Cruises just increased its beverage package prices and it's quite a bit higher now! What a bummer! https://www.cruisehive.com/msc-cruises-makes-major-beverage-changes-passengers-wont-like/95277 Apparently pre-booking now is smarter than ever because beverage package prices are going to cost even more once onboard.

I'm going to attempt to call and see what MSC Cruises says about retroactively adding the beverage package to my booking, but I doubt it will be an option. I should have done it earlier but I had high hopes for a better rate. It goes to show, book your packages while you have the chance before prices continue to increase!

• 4 months later...