Cruise Hive Boards

Port of Tampa Crew Member Center

I'm so excited for the Port of Tampa's new Seafarers Center Outpost crew member center! I would imagine after sharing a room with another crew member and not having much personal time/space; it's really nice to have a space to relax and unwind when off ship. 

The Seafarers Center Outpost will offer crew members free Wi-Fi and a place to receive and send packages with ease. On top of these great amenities, the center will also offer crew medical and legal aid assistance, alongside transportation services and a free clothes closet. It will also have a small convenience store and recreational opportunities. 

I hope all major ports of call follow suit! This is such a much needed and appreciated space.

• Replies 1
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This Seafarers Center Outpost looks awesome! All of the ports in Florida should offer this sort of service to the cruise staff. Everyone deserves a space to unwind, especially after not having a day off for several days on end. It looks like Port Saint John in Canada has just implemented something similar. The space looks very state-of-the-art!  https://www.cruisehive.com/carnival-royal-caribbean-and-norwegian-crew-get-new-lounge/80266