Cruise member gifts

I have cruised with Carnival plenty of times. I have a upcoming cruise in October. We love gifting. We gift them money for spending or clothing. Like a tshirt or sweatshirt if cold. We appreciate them all tremendously for there hard work and having to be away from there family just to be able to support them.. We will be on board soon😊

Edited by Julia Bonacci

• Replies 1
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

@Julia Bonacci  That's exciting. Which ship will be you cruising on in October? I don't think you can go wrong with gifting money. I know that Carnival Cruise Line recently changed its gift receiving policy for crew members. Make sure you look into the enhanced policy before your next cruise! I also appreciate the cruise crew immensely. I think the onboard staff appreciates the kind gestures more than we know. https://www.cruisehive.com/carnival-cruise-line-introducing-new-policy-for-crew-members/93980