Cruise Hive Boards

On MSC Seascape right now

1, GORGEOUS SHIP

2. Staffing is so short for this many people. 
3. MDR sooooo slow, plop food in front of you and NEVER check back 

4. Ordering a drink in MDR you may get at dessert!!! (Always order 2 cause you won’t see them again)

5. FOOD WELLLL MEDIOCRE AT BEST!!!

6. Room steward is WONDERFUL, but no extra little niceties.  Towel animals, chocolate. 
7,,,,,, BIG ONE  IF YOUR BOOKED ON FLOOR 15   Change it  all you hear is chairs being pulled out, dropped, rearranged  it certainly is NOT SOUND PROOFED!!!!!

THIS IS JUST MY OPINION

• Like 1

On 2/9/2023 at 4:59 PM, Jane Donovan said:

On MSC Seascape right now

1, GORGEOUS SHIP

2. Staffing is so short for this many people. 
3. MDR sooooo slow, plop food in front of you and NEVER check back 

4. Ordering a drink in MDR you may get at dessert!!! (Always order 2 cause you won’t see them again)

5. FOOD WELLLL MEDIOCRE AT BEST!!!

6. Room steward is WONDERFUL, but no extra little niceties.  Towel animals, chocolate. 
7,,,,,, BIG ONE  IF YOUR BOOKED ON FLOOR 15   Change it  all you hear is chairs being pulled out, dropped, rearranged  it certainly is NOT SOUND PROOFED!!!!!

THIS IS JUST MY OPINION

Sounds like you got what you paid for and I don’t say that in a mean way. Pricing that I have seen for MSC cruises matches or in some cases is cheaper than Carnival.  That’s sayin a lot. 

@Jane Donovan Thanks for this cruise review! I will be sailing this ship pretty soon, so this is much appreciated. 

It sounds like there is certainly a staffing issue onboard the MSC Seascape right now. I'm sure it's all part of the newness, but I have faith the cruise crew will get a handle on the service in the Main Dining Room. I have been on several MSC Cruise ships, and I have only experienced wonderful service in the MDR. There must be a difficult learning curve for this ship.

It's a bummer you considered the food mediocre. I happen to enjoy the freshness of the food onboard MSC Cruise ships. MSC Cruises makes its own mozzarella cheese onboard, and the pizza is by far my favorite! The cruise line definitely specializes in European cuisine, not so much American style. What were some things you disliked about the food selection?

What were some of your favorite things onboard? Did you visit any of the bars onboard?

Did you see the Robotic Arm on MSC Seascape? It's the first of its kind on a cruise ship! 

https://www.cruisehive.com/msc-cruises-reveals-first-ever-robotic-arm-ride-at-sea/80237#cls-video-container-SqytUFMb