Entertainment cutbacks

Norwegian is now cutting back on entertainment. More lost jobs. It's a shame because ncl was top rated for entertainment. I get that they need to be more self sustaining. It was a stretch to keep going through the last year. We cruised with ncl at half capacity with full crew last February. It was amazing and we thought it smart of ncl to keep staff exployed so they can keep their people. Can't do that forever. I truly hope they can bring back the entertainment at some point. 

• Replies 2
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

@Tish The cruise line has been making several changes lately! Like you said, if one of the line's popular amenities is entertainment, guests who enjoy cruising with the line are going to be disappointed. I truly hope it's temporary as well! 

@FJB That's a great thought. I would be so saddened to hear that. I truly hope that Norwegian Cruise Line isn't just treating this staffing change as an advantage to make more revenue through stateroom vacancies.