Cruise Hive Boards

What do YOU do in St Kitts?

FJB

Going to St Kitts in February. Been there before but looking for new ideas. What have you personally done during your visit there? Would you do it again or would you do something different? Names and websites would be appreciated. 

Twice my daughter and I have rented a scooter and toured around the island on our own. We wouldn’t mind doing that again but that is not an option this go-round because of logistics with our traveling companions. 

@FJB What a beautiful place to visit! I haven't experienced this yet, but I think it would be a wonderful activity, St. Kitts scenic railway. I happen to love traveling by train, so if you feel the same way this could be something worthwhile! 

This article has tons of tips too. https://www.cruisehive.com/things-to-do-in-st-kitts-while-on-a-cruise/26691

Do you enjoy hiking? 

9 hours ago, Kendall James-Vargas said:

@FJB What a beautiful place to visit! I haven't experienced this yet, but I think it would be a wonderful activity, St. Kitts scenic railway. I happen to love traveling by train, so if you feel the same way this could be something worthwhile! 

This article has tons of tips too. https://www.cruisehive.com/things-to-do-in-st-kitts-while-on-a-cruise/26691

Do you enjoy hiking? 

I could do some hiking but the others in my group will not. I had a friend twist an ankle while hiking in St Kitts a couple years ago - he thought he was gonna have to be airlifted off the mountain but he eventually made it back to the ship under his own power.