Favorite Food Onboard

@FJB I love a good chocolate lava cake! I don't eat much dessert, so I guess it isn't my top choice. Excess sugar always triggers a migraine for me so I usually steer clear of that food group. The restaurant Chili's has a great lava cake and for my brother's birthday we usually go just for the cake. It is his favorite. Have you had Chili's lava cake before? 

8 hours ago, Kendall James-Vargas said:

@FJB I love a good chocolate lava cake! I don't eat much dessert, so I guess it isn't my top choice. Excess sugar always triggers a migraine for me so I usually steer clear of that food group. The restaurant Chili's has a great lava cake and for my brother's birthday we usually go just for the cake. It is his favorite. Have you had Chili's lava cake before? 

Never been to Chili’s so no

On 1/11/2023 at 12:23 AM, Emrys said:

There's one venue that is always at the top of my list, and that Guy's Burger Joint, with probably the best burgers at sea! The only problem, is that it's easy to eat too much junk food, so maybe one or twice during the voyage is best.

You mean this one? Can't beat it!

• Like 2

Guy's Burgers are still great, but on our last 2 cruises they no longer have sauteed mushrooms. I loved when they had them and would pile them up on my burger patty. Don't know if they discontinued for cost or risk of food poisoning but wish they would bring them back.

@TomTom That's such a bummer. I love sauteed mushrooms on burgers. I didn't know that mushrooms were a risk for food poisoning. Maybe they weren't popular on the menu. I hope they bring them back too. One thing I like more than sauteed mushrooms is grilled onions on a burger! I prefer them over raw onions. Hopefully grilled onions stay on the burger menu! 

• 1 month later...