BOLT Roller Coaster Wins Again

@DeanneBI already feel nervous riding a roller coaster on land but at sea just seems even more intimidating.

I'm sure Carnival Cruise Line will come up with new attractions! Maybe they could add one of those sky diving simulators at sea. I don't think any cruise line has offered that yet. 

Edited by Kendall James-Vargas

On 12/28/2022 at 9:06 PM, DeanneB said:

Oh no whahaha!  That is amazing if only I can ride those.  😅 I am curious though just what other attractions can they add on ships.  They have everything already.

There has often been talk of a lazy river going around the open decks, but that's difficult to do with the stability of the ship.

• Like 1

@FJB I immediately thought of that inflatable on the balcony! I wonder what sized pools would fit on the balconies? https://www.celebritycruises.com/things-to-do-onboard/staterooms/suite-class/edge-villa I found some info from Celebrity Cruises. 

I think I'm going to post the question: Would you prefer a private pool or jacuzzi for your balcony stateroom?