Merry Christmas!

As I’m browsing CruiseHive this Christmas Eve, I recall the Christmas more than 15 years ago when my daughter was only about 4 years old and asked for a Barbie cruise ship. We searched high and low for that thing and finally acquired one a couple days before Christmas - She was one happy cruiser!  And that thing took up half the living room.  Unfortunately I can’t put my hands on a picture of her and that cruise ship at the moment.  The following month we took her on a real cruise ship, not her first tho. 

So here’s to hoping there is a cruise ship under your Christmas tree this year. Or at least a couple of gift cards for a cruise. MERRY CHRISTMAS ALL!!

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

3 hours ago, 3Sisters said:

@FJB I hope you had a wonderful Christmas! You are one awesome parent to fulfill the Barbie cruise ship request. Did you receive any cruising gift cards this year?

Thx!
No gift cards here - just an ultimatum that I have to plan a cruise for the 2nd half of 2023 for us and a group of friends. 

• Haha 1

• 7 months later...

Oh, Christmas and cruising. It is wonderful. We took several "Cruisemas" 's with our kids and their families. It was so much fun to have them all around us at Christmas and no one has to cook. The last one consisted of 17 family members. Of course the pandemic put a stop to our gathering; but we hope to continue the tradition this Christmas. I highly recommend it!

• Like 1

@Patricia1100 I love this phrase, "Cruisemas!" Thank you for sharing it because I'm adopting it as my own. Not having to cook is such a perfect treat for anyone who opts to host the holidays that year. Which cruise lines do you recommend for a "Cruisemas" experience? A shorter itinerary would probably be ideal for everyone who has to rush back to work after the holidays.