Cruise Hive Boards

Anyone Spending the Holidays with Princess Cruises?

Princess Cruises has released some fun fleet-wide holiday menus for those who plan to spend this year's holiday season with the cruise line. Does anyone plan to spend the holidays onboard one of the line's ships? Princess Cruises has had some pretty big promotions these past couple of months! I was tempted to book its Black Friday promo. The line offered 60 different sailings under $60 per person, per day for guests!

Not really a cruiser on holiday.  It does not feel like Christmas when I am away.  I guess am sentimental and traditional.  I am pretty sure Princess has prepared a lot since this is the first Christmas after covid.  I have used up all my paid leaves anyway. hahaha

On 12/13/2022 at 9:39 AM, DeanneB said:

It does not feel like Christmas when I am away.  

We have done exactly 1 Christmas cruise. That was with friends. Like you, we thought it just didn’t feel like Christmas.  Not sure we will ever do a Christmas cruise or Christmas vacation again.  Didn’t help that the ship was very crowded and overrun with kids. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

@FJB I know that it will be extra crowded with families cruising on holidays.  I am really not sold on the idea yet,  I mean, I made the effort to decorate our home and made tons of preparations for the holiday and we are just going to leave for at least a week?? 😅 🤣 We'd probably try someday and get a vacation during Christmas and New Year, just to see if we like it as a family.  Let's see.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

On 12/12/2022 at 7:56 PM, Kendall James-Vargas said:

Princess Cruises has released some fun fleet-wide holiday menus for those who plan to spend this year's holiday season with the cruise line. Does anyone plan to spend the holidays onboard one of the line's ships? Princess Cruises has had some pretty big promotions these past couple of months! I was tempted to book its Black Friday promo. The line offered 60 different sailings under $60 per person, per day for guests!

Wish I could! Too much work to do and a five year old to deal with!

• Like 2