Why change after cruise booked. It like buying a fur coat and someone cuts the sleeves

23 hours ago, Judith Miller said:

I had 19 people sing up for cruise in Feb to the Eastern Carribean.  Now all the rules are changing from the time we purchased our trip.. This policy change is not fair to customers who already booked  trips before changes

Curious as to what change are you referring to?   Are you referring to covid changes, dining changes or ???

Carnival Cruise needs to let its customers TAKE RESPONSIBILITY FOR THEIR OWN HEALTH!  I am booked for a cruise in February 2023.  If I knew that masks might be enforced, I never would have booked the cruise.  I’m over 60 and understand the risk, but I also know that Co-Vid will be with us forever, as well as the flu and now RSV.  You can’t “hide” from these viruses behind a masks.   With boosters and natural immunity, we must continue to live our lives breathing oxygen through our mouths and noses, not a masks!  If the measurement for a time to wear masks is based on “people might get sick”, then we will be in masks all of our lives and the cruise industry needs to shut down.  No one wants to feel the breeze of an ocean through a masks!

• Like 1

On 11/21/2022 at 1:23 PM, DeanneB said:

It might be the dining changes and the booze changes.  

I think it’s the POSSIBLE masks mandates on cruise ships.  Cruises to Australia have began mask mandates and many future cruisers are worried that all cruises will follow.

• Like 1

Nor will we ever.  Biden extended the pandemic emergency until April 2023.  Which is exactly my point.  We will never be out of danger with viruses and flu.   If one “follows the science”, social distancing and masks (other than N95) are ineffective.  Personal hygiene and common sense are far more effective.  If Carnival is worried about Co-Vid, then they need to continue having vaccinated cruises, with masks being voluntary for guests.  Again, people need to be responsible for their own health.  If one is scared of catching Co-Vid, then a cruise with thousands of people is not for you.  Choose another form of vacation.

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...

@Mel Cruising during this day and age is so challenging. All of the protocols can be disenchanting to many, even avid cruisers. As an avid cruiser myself, I have found the mask protocols to be efficient, but it certainly was challenging to keep my toddler wearing hers in public spaces. Hopefully the current worries of cruising subside a bit, so the industry continues to recover from the elongated shut-down.