Carnival itinerary changes

I was very disappointed with the Port change fron San Juan to Nassau for two reasons. One I had just went to Nassau on my cruise with Carnival in August 2022 and was looking forward to visiting Puerto Rico.  I wanted to go on my vacation for this is the reason I didn't cancel, but I felt that Carnival should had compensate people in some form for the inconvenience. Also, I can guess that Carnival knew this problem but lure people into booking this cruise using Puerto Planta as a destination for sales. And they still have Puerto Planta as a stop on there website Mardi Gras cruise ship.

• Replies 2
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Seems we all bought in for this cruise and paid our fares in full - then they rearrange ports, start limiting times and amounts at which we can eat - perhaps their needs to be protections for passengers as Carnival is showing that their cruise contract protects them and provides zero protections to the consumer.   As for changing ships - good luck on this.  I called Carnival two days ago on this topic and they referenced this, "

1. Cruise Cancellation and Itinerary Change PolicyIf it is necessary to cancel any or multiple ports, we will do our best to find alternative destinations. However, if we are unsuccessful in doing so, there will be no compensation for missed ports..."