Seat saving in the lounge

I read your blog regarding guests saving chairs by placing towels or other items in chairs and not returning to use them for a lengthy period.  I was on one of your ships October 1-8, 2022 and witness an incident between 2 guests for this very reason.

im glad to see that you will be enforcing a policy that will prevent this behavior by guests.  However, you should enforce the same in your lounges as well.  Guests are saving 4-6 seats and sometimes, their expected “others” don’t show up for the event.  I had to endure this several times on my last cruise to the point, I stop attending the shows because I’d had all I can handle from some of those unruly people.

• Replies 1
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Hi, @Mandi  I have personally seen this behavior of "saving" seats using towels, drinks, and bags.  This has become a concern in open lounges.  I think they are more strict in theaters.  We were asked one time if someone was sitting next to us.  I guess this is not consistent.  It would be better to write Carnival cruise via email.  Unfortunately, this public space is the cruise enthusiasts and not an official board of Carnival or any cruise line.

I think you'd get more attention if you post on their Social Media.  Here is the Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/Carnival