FTTF no longer offered?

• Replies 2
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

2 hours ago, RokkaBokka said:

I have a cruise booked on the Celebration in January. Was considering purchasing the FTTF (Faster to the Fun) package, but it seems to be unavailable. Is Carnival no longer offering this?

This program has not returned since the restart.  Priority boarding for Platinum and Diamond guests is currently being handled by way of allowing those guests to check-in and select their boarding time 48-hours prior to the rest of the passengers.  Some ports have started implementing also priority boarding lanes for Platinum, Diamond and Suite guests depending I guess on their own port operations abilities.  Ports from my experience have a mixed bag of enforcing the boarding times, but always ask the staff before just getting in the back of the line.  We are told that priority boarding and the other prior perks aligned with that are still being discussed to return at a future date.  Time will tell.  Have a great time on the Celebration.  We are on the TA in November.

For Carnival, guests must select their Arrival Appointment and complete their Online Check-in prior to their sailing date.  To make sure that you can reduce the waiting time and the surge of guests arriving at the port for embarkation.  Diamond, Platinum, and Persons with disability guests are a priority and I think they have a separate boarding lane  https://help.carnival.com/app/answers/detail/a_id/3180