Cheers! Everywhere?

Cruising on Carnival for the first time in October. I understand that some on-board restaurants are "Included" and some are "Additional $." Where food is concerned, that's clear.

We're purchased the Cheers! beverage package, and my question is whether that covers drinks (wine, beer, etc.) in ALL restaurants or just the main dining room and the "Included" restaurants. The Carnival website has lists that described which beverages are "Included" in the Cheers! program, but neither lists makes a distinction between the restaurants and bars that serve them.

Anyone able to help clarify?

I believe it can be used on all restaurants and bars onboard except for the Bahamas private Island.  You give them your key card to register what you are getting.  There is also a limit on the number of alcoholic beverages you can order within 24 hours.  Their limit is 15 alcoholic beverages.  My maximum is 4 cocktails and I am done for the day.  Not a bad deal if you like to indulge in drinks, specialty coffee, wines etc.  

Another thing with Cheers! and other cruise line drink packages is sailing out of some ports, such as Galveston, the package doesn't cover sail away day due to local laws. So all the drinks on that day are an additional cost. It's taken into account when you buy the package but it's easy to miss. 

• Like 1