Charter Cruises

I booked a cruise with RCL and the reservation person didnt say that it was a Charter Cruise. When i logged on to my account it said it said 4 Night Charter Cruise. I called RCL at lease 4 times and emailed twice. Each time Im told it is not a Charter Cruise.I am not convinced, since I downloaded the RCL app on my husbands phone , and had not yet created account for him, Iooked up sailing for the dates we are going, it says Charter Cruise.Just curious if anyone else has had this happen.

There is a high chance that the cruise is partially chartered.  The large inventory of the cabins are still not booked and Independent guests can still book the cruise.  Cruise ships does not always advertise if the cruise is chartered on not.   For full-chartered.  I do not think you can still book it.

• Like 1