Diabetic Food

3 hours ago, Erin Noll said:

Do the restaurants have a menu for diabetics? If not does our cruise (Valor) have any food that is sugar free? We sail out on September 19 , from New Orleans. 
Thank you 

Erin Noll

We just got off of the Valor from NOLA.  Carnival has a program called Menu Mate.  I noticed the person who managed this at the Lido deck restaurant was near the aft area next to the desserts at a little podium near the stairs that go up to the BBQ section.  Talk to them and/or the senior dining staff in the MDR.  Click here to learn more about his program.

• Thanks 1

Yes, they do, but you have to indicate this upon online check-in, so they can prepare for your dietary needs. To make sure they have the supplies to cater to your dietary restriction.  I would also call or chat with Carnival to make sure they tag my reservation for dietary restriction.  Here:  https://www.carnival.com/about-carnival/special-needs/dietary-needs

• Thanks 1