Cruise Hive Boards

Dine My Way

I wonder if anyone can help? I have spoken to 4 people and emailed 1 and still have no resolution to my problem. I booked 4 Speciality dining for my forthcoming cruise which went through fine and was paid for at time of booking, on checking I find that my husband is not booked in for those and also not on the main dining bookings, I cannot ad him again as they will charge me again, does anyone know what I can do? We have been on 2 Princess cruises before and not had this problem. It's so frustrating! the people I spoke to when rining their tel. nos didn't know what to do and one even gave me a number to ring which didn't exist! I have now resorted to sending letters to Southampton (sending tomorrow) which I am hoping will be a way of sorting this out. Has anyone had the same problem? Many thanks for reading.

• Replies 3
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Did you book the specialty dining for you and your husband?  I would try to call and or chat with the agent so they can take look.  Have you tried the MedallionClass App?  I have not used it yet, but I think this is new and how Princess books and personalizes onboard experiences.  You can give it a try to fix it through the app.

https://www.princesscruises.de/en/holiday-princess/dining-options/dine-my-way

Hi there,

We were hoping to book a cruise with Princess around the Bahamas for next year to get married x

I see that the second stop on the cruise (of 20 nights) next year is at Princess Cay.. We are hoping to to get married during this cruise - so marrying early on day 2 would be great! Do people get married ashore at Princess Cay please? -

Ideally we would like our family to join us there for the wedding so we were wondering if this is possible, could they stay on this island for a few days or where would be the nearest place they could stay? - while we go back onto the Princess Cruise for our Honeymoon??!!  Grateful of a reply and maybe some advice please??

Thank You 

Sue😊

@SueB  This is so wild.  I wish I can get married again!  Well yes, you can get married on the cruise, ashore, or at the port prior to embarkation.  I think this can be arranged through their website.  I see here that they also have a brochure.  Congratulations!  Share with us some updates and photos okay??

Brochure: https://www.princess.com/downloads/pdf/cruise-gifts-celebrations/WeddingPlanner.pdf

https://www.princess.com/learn/cruise-gifts-celebrations/romance/wedding-cruises/