Cruise Hive Boards

Why I did NOT love Paradise Beach Club in Cozumel, MX

Deen

Hey guys, this is my personal and unbiased review (hope I'm posting in the right place) -- while not the worst place I've ever been, definitely could use a lot of improvement. Also, watch out for some things you'll be promised at the "all-inclusive" rate, but you might not actually get:

Hmmmnn.  I think your review is honest to your experience.  I hope they get the chance to read your review and or other visitors' reviews and get to improve.  Did you happen to send them an email, regarding your visit@Deen ? We are getting a lot of tourists nowadays and wanting to have a fun experience.  I am pretty sure things will improve.

• 3 weeks later...
On 8/11/2022 at 11:59 AM, Deen said:
Hey guys, this is my personal and unbiased review (hope I'm posting in the right place) -- while not the worst place I've ever been, definitely could use a lot of improvement. Also, watch out for some things you'll be promised at the "all-inclusive" rate, but you might not actually get:

Our go to in Cozumel is the Del Mar Latino Beach Club.  It is an all-inclusive all-adults only venue that limits capacity to 30 people each day.  The staff are very friendly and professional.  It's a short walk from the Puerta Maya cruise port and it faces the cruise ships so provides a great view of the port activity (submarine ride, diving expeditions, scuba diving, boat tours, etc.)  We were just there again a couple of weeks ago and met several couples who live in Cozumel — this is the place that they come to in order to relax!  It's a good value with food and drinks all included (see menu).

• Like 1