limited capacity of elevators

If masks are required again, then there should be a limit of people in elevators.  There should be no more than 6 people in the

elevator and it should be posted in the elevators so passengers can insist on the number of people occupying the elevator.

Passengers have been rude and insist on having 10 plus people in the elevator.  My husband & I have gotten off the elevator even though we were the first ones in the elevator when people insisted on cramming 10 plus people .in the elevator.

Royal Caribbean ships post in the elevators limit of 6 people~~~Carnival has not !!!

• Sad 1

On 8/9/2022 at 5:29 PM, DeanneB said:

Oh that can be alarming.  I think some form of social distancing is still expected.  

If you social distance on any elevator you could only have one person at a time in the elevator. We use the stairs for the exercise so we can eat more.

• Like 1