Putting smaller ships in Puert Rico..

😙  We have been cruising out of Puerto Rico for 15 years and the same thing happens..Every time Royal Caribbean up grades a ship it moves it and sticks a less classy ship there..It's a slap for Puerto Rico and the people that go there to enjoy  this beautiful island and to go on a cruise .

• Thanks 1
  • Sad 1

• 7 months later...

My wife an I have sailed out of Puerto Rico several times an we love the smaller ships . we have found that the larger RC ships are only good for families with kids an once they are on these huge ships they turn there kids loose an the next thing you have 1800 unsupervised kids running all over the ship even in the adult area . Been thru this on harmony of the seas back in 2019 never ever again we'll stay on small ships !!

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

@sjn I agree, smaller ships have a more intimate and personalized feel. Mega ships can feel overwhelming and overly crowded. The biggest perk to mega ships is truly the mega amenities. I'm very surprised about the kids running around the adult area! Usually, these areas have enforced regulations as a space for 21 or over. Mega ships seem to be taking over the Royal Caribbean market, many cruise lines are following this similar trend too. Have you taken a look at the new changes for loyalty members? There are lots of changes happening for the cruise line.