Children in adult only places

I do not agree with children even breastfeeding children in adult only places.. I go to those places to enjoy my vacation with out kids running around or crying.  And if u need to breastfeed there are other places to do it..  not in a 21 and up place.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

@jody As someone who has breastfed many children, I agree with this here. If it's a 21 and up area, babies shouldn't be there. The baby isn't over 21 so it's against the rules. If you have to breastfeed or are supervising your children under the age of 21, I would not go to the 21 plus areas. I happen to enjoy being around my children and family on vacation, and when I am with them I avoid spaces where we aren't welcome for that very reason! I don't want to be around people who aren't kind and accepting of children. That's why those spaces exist! To allow children to be happy children with their families without being judged about it.