Cruise Hive Boards

Princess Cruises Delays Dining Reservations

Emrys

Just in case anyone was planning on making their dining reservations, Princess Cruises recently informed guests that they had delayed the new system until July 1. Here's the letter:

Princess Cruises Letter.jpg

• Thanks 1

Thanks for the Princess Cruises update. At least the reservation start date was only slightly postponed. I noticed Princess Cruises will now be offering a best cruise price incentive. I'm pretty excited for this because that means I could potentially get the lowest rate even when booking in advanced. Apparently the surplus could be seen as onboard credit, but I'm more that willing to book a cruise and keep an eye on deals as they come about to see if I could snag a better rate. With the variety of promos and incentives that happen through the year, I would be bound to find a cheaper price and lock in some extra onboard credit. Don't you think? I will look at prices beginning July 1 (when the promotion starts) to see if I can find an enticing booking onboard a Princess ship!