Cruise Hive Boards

Water bottle filling stations

kaycb

@kaycb I believe the buffet area is going to be your best bet. Those that have cruised on Emerald Princess have confirmed they did not see any water filling stations onboard. Although the buffet area doesn't have a specified water filling station, you can fill up your bottle in the buffet but you may have to use a water cup and pour it into your bottle. 

image.thumb.png.8aeffe698912130e2300781d350ac0c1.png

@kaycb That's a great question. I don't think Princess Cruises has many water filling stations onboard. Have you cruised with Princess Cruises before and noticed any filling stations? I know some ships are better than others, but I'm pretty sure this isn't one of the ships with many (if any) filling stations. You may have to get crafty at the buffet. Do you typically bring your own reusable water bottles onboard? If you have the drink package, you wouldn't have to worry about the reusable bottles. Love Line's Premium Liquor is the line's new liquor collection. If you do drink alcohol you may want to give it a try onboard Emerald Princess! 

image.thumb.png.34825149603dcaa79563ba6a82a7881a.png