Cruise Hive Boards

Celebrity Cruises Attracts Real Housewives Fans

The scandalous television show, Real Housewives, will come to life on a fan club cruise onboard Celebrity Silhouette. I personally am not too wild into the show, but I think this fan club cruise, "Wives at Sea: A Housewives Fan Cruise," is going to be a big hit. This themed cruise will actually have celebrity favorites onboard, surely attracting a crowd. Flip Phone Events will be producing this fun-filled cruise, truly bringing the television show experience to life for some of its biggest fans. Is anyone interested in this Real Housewives cruise experience? I think I would tag along just for a good time.

I'm not usually one for a fan club cruise experience, but I'm always down for a fun cruise! Celebrity Silhouette had a dry dock full of upgrades at the beginning of 2020 due to the cruise line's Celebrity Revolution initiative. One of the most popular features onboard is the delectable specialty dining options. Celebrity Cruises is notorious for its diverse specialty dining options, from an attractive spa option to exquisite French dining at sea. I would love to be on a Celebrity Silhouette cruise.

@kefthecruiser That made me laugh. I guess this isn't your type of crowd! That would be a great cruise. I'm picturing it now, "Last Man Standing" featuring Tim Allen at Sea. Is it true that there is going to be another season airing this year? I notice online that that may be so but apparently, it ended in 2021 after the ninth season. 

@kefthecruiser Anything is possible! Themed cruises generally attract a big group of fans, but it definitely has to be wildly popular to et everyone "onboard." Usually, music genre cruises are really popular too. I'm thinking Tim Allen would cost a pretty penny to get out at sea for a cruise. It would certainly be a fun time though. Norwegian Cruise Line did a Guy Harvey cruise experience a few years back. His artwork on the exterior of Norwegian Escape is so beautiful! 

• 5 months later...