Cruise Hive Boards

Cruising with 5 Guests

5 hours ago, Kendall James-Vargas said:

Does anyone have experience cruising with five guests? I'm curious to know what type of staterooms you choose, and which are the most effective. 

If you are looking for a stateroom that can hold 5 people, Celebrity’s older ships have Family Staterooms that are affordable.  Was just looking at Royal Caribbean’s Voyager of the Seas last night - their family suites seemed affordable. I’ve never booked either of these cabins. 

• Like 1

@FJB Those are great recommendations! @Kendall James-Vargas I have had great experience cruising with some of MSC Cruises Fantastica staterooms. Royal Caribbean's newer ships also have some more affordable and larger stateroom options for families. 

https://www.cruisehive.com/icon-of-the-seas-to-feature-new-staterooms-and-suites/85191

Here are a few options for Icon of the Seas.

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...

Thanks for the info here. While cruising with children, I find it difficult to separate into two different staterooms and prefer to keep everyone in the same stateroom. Oftentimes, a large suite accommodates more than five guests, but the cost can be over my budget.

MSC Cruises' Seaside-class ships have ideal staterooms for a group of five. The stateroom cost is at a lower per person price than a suite and includes the Fantastica experience.

https://www.msccruisesusa.com/cruise/experiences-staterooms